Need help moving your cargo through the Defense Transportation System? The USTRANSCOM Enterprise Readiness Center is ready to help.
- Would you like to know how the DTS can move FMS, ACSA, and Economy Act cargo?
- Would you like an estimated cost in advance?
- Do you want to learn how USTRANSCOM can ship your cargo through an Acquisition Cross-Servicing Agreement?
- Do you want to learn about service levels available to you?
- Do you have cargo that may qualify for the DoD rate?
These are common questions the Enterprise Readiness Center (ERC) wants to assist you with to solve your transportation needs. The ERC's primary focus is to provide better customer service and more cost-effective solutions for customers through advanced Price & Feasibility planning for shipments moving in the DTS.
Advance planning is critical to ensure a more seamless movement of shipments going through the DTS. Through ongoing collaborative efforts, the ERC coordinates among FMS customers, SDDC/AMC/MSC (transportation components), acquisition (TCAQ), operations/execution (TCJ3), financial management (TCJ8) and other mission partners to identify distribution issues, understand customer requirements, and support development of the appropriate transportation solutions.
For early Price & Feasibility (P&F) analysis of your requirements, especially if relating to FMS shipments, please contact the ERC during the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) development process prior to LOA signature. This will help ensure you as the customer are provided an accurate DTS transportation plan and pricing. The ERC also engages during the Pre-Letter of Request (LOR) stage with international customers, foreign governments, and security cooperation officers to improve support and offer DTS services for all customers requirements, to include general (non-arms, ammunition, and explosives) cargo.
A Feasibility Analysis Will:
- Provide detailed Courses of Action and pricing based on current conditions
- Highlight potential future considerations such as transit permissions over/through neighboring countries, changes in theater strategy, and changes in contract mechanisms
- Be completed within 5-10 business days for inclusion in the draft LOA
- Enable development of efficient and effective delivery solutions, resulting in more timely cargo delivery
To contact the ERC, please email us at email@example.com, or call the following customer service numbers: (618) 220-1458 / 6659 / 6751 (if using DSN, prefix is 770).