Defense Transportation Electronic Business
DOD established the DTEB committee, formerly known as Defense Transportation Electronic Data Interchange (DTEDI) committee, comprising the military services, DLA, DFAS, GSA, and USTRANSCOM.
The DTEB committe provides a forum where the Defense transportation activities can coordinate the development and implementation of their e-business projects.
It also serves as the DOD and Federal functional working groups for transportation. USTRANSCOM chairs the DTEB committee. Work groups, composed of DTEB members, undertake projects, such as developing implementation conventions, assuring data quality, and implementing e-business initiatives.
- DTEB 858.B.004010 TRANSPORTATION CONTROL AND MOVEMENT DOCUMENT (TCMD) VERSION 8
- DTEB 858.C.004010 PERSONAL PROPERTY SHIPMENT INFORMATION VERSION 2
- DTEB 858.D.004010 EXPRESS PACKAGE BILL OF LADING VERSION 7
- DTEB 858.DA.004010 COMMERCIAL AIR TRANSPORTATION NOTIFICATION VERSION 1
- DTEB 858.E.004010 DOD VENDOR SHIPMENT INFORMATION VERSION 3
- DTEB 858.M.004010 TRUCK-WATER-AIR MANIFEST VERSION 6
- DTEB 858.R.004010 FREIGHT BILL OF LADING INFORMATION VERSION 21