Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) Service Center
Requesting Information under FOIA
To Submit a USTRANSCOM FOIA Request:
- USTRANSCOM FOIA Request must be in writing. Telephone requests are not accepted. The request must state that the information is being requested under FOIA.
- A record must exist and be in the possession and control of the Agency at the time of the requested to be considered subject to FOIA.
- Provide the title of the record(s) you are requesting. If the exact title is not known, please provide a reasonable description of the record(s).
- The request must state a willingness to pay fees assessed for search, review, and reproduction.
- Please ensure that these elements are addressed in the request to avoid delays in processing.
To Submit a FOIA request via U.S. Mail, please download, print, and complete the form. Mail the completed form to:
Attn: FOIA Officer
508 Scott Drive
Scott AFB IL 62225-5357