Commercial Services Branch
The branch provides consolidated program management for domestic and international commercial air pickup and delivery services for small package and freight, to include specialized medical, life/death, and cold-chain services for less-than-planeload.
Global Heavyweight Service
- GHS offers field level transportation officers a commercial air less-than-planeload, door-to-door, pickup and delivery service for domestic and international shipments.
- GHS is intended for:
- International and domestic shipping requirements.
- CONUS outbound, OCONUS to CONUS, lateral (OCONUS to OCONUS), and CONUS to CONUS    Limited AA&E capability
- No passengers and no international classified capability, classified shipping avail. CONUS.
- Door-to-door; port-to port service. Commercial carrier loads and unloads cargo.
- International Service (over 48K available routes)
- Services provided for cargo over 300lbs.
- Services everywhere, except Diego Garcia and Guantanamo Bay.
- Delivery determined by shipper’s required delivery date (RDD).
- Domestic Service
- Services provided for shipments greater than 150 lbs. within the 48 contiguous states (CONUS),     plus the District of Columbia (D.C.); and for shipments of greater than 300 lbs. from/to CONUS     to/from Alaska and Hawaii (including shipments within/between Alaska and Hawaii).
- For pickup/delivery services over 500 miles (must have one air segment).
-    Time-definite service:
-         (SG) Next Flight Out
-         (D1) Next Day
-         (D2) Second Day
-         (D3) Within 5 Days
- Delivery determined by GHS service-level requested.
Next Generation Delivery Service
- NGDS is a mandatory-use government-wide solution for small package delivery services (DOD, Federal Agencies, and Cost Reimbursable Contractors).
- NGDS provides domestic express (air) and ground delivery services up to and including 150 lbs. within the CONUS; domestic express delivery services up to and including 300 lbs. between CONUS and Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI) and Puerto Rico (PR) and within AK, HI and PR; international express delivery for shipments up to and including 300 lbs.